Inputting Grades in Student Self-Service
Posted by Ana Bogatova on 17 October 2011 04:21 PM
Instructions for Submitting Midterm Grades Using Student Self Service
1) Click here to visit the SSS home page.
2) Log in with your username and password on the left side of the screen.
3) Once you have logged in, click on the Classes tab at the top.
4) There will be several options listed horizontally just below the tabs. Click on Grading.
5) This will take you first to the Activity Grades. You’ll need to click on Overall Grades from the links on the left.
6) Once you’re on the Overall Grades page, you’ll see all of your courses for the upcoming
7) When grading is open for that term, you will see drop-down boxes next to the student
If you click the Save button, the grades will be saved in the My Grade column for your records, but they
The Final Grades section will have drop-down boxes visible, too, but you will not have the option to submit
9) Once you save grades, they will appear in the Actual Grade column
*Once you hit the Submit Midterm button, you cannot change the grades you posted. You can, however,
10) When you are finished inputting grades for this session, logout of IQWeb by clicking on the “Log Out” link at the top of the screen.